Diaphragm Valves Tear
What This Means for You
• The compressor has to compensate with more air resulting in more electricity usage and higher cost of ownership.
• A malfunctioning diaphragm valve can cause negative performance in other valves on the manifold.
• Within a very short time after the diaphragm valve is in place a small leak can occur.
• When leaks don't result in a detrimental tear, they can be hard to find. If they go undetected, it can cost thousands of dollars of increased costs before they are found and repaired.
• A multitude of case studies has proven that there is an expense increase of 20-30% when operating a diaphragm valve vs. a MAC Pulse Valve.